Is an Office Relocation in Houston on Your Agenda?
- You have gotten too big for your current office in Houston. Your employees need a little area! As you expand and hire more people, you require additional office space to house them. (Nobody would like to share a desk or go to the break room only to realize there is no break room.)
- You would like for your warehouse and office to be close together. If you have a warehouse of inventory, it might be more productive to have your office very close so you don't have to make such a commute.
- You want to increase your visibility. Some businesses benefit when potential buyers can see your sign every day and gain easy access to your front door. If this is you, it is time to get away from of that fouth floor office or hidden alley office and get into the limelight.
- A new venue makes more sense. Maybe your current location was ideal for starting your business, but now it's time to relocate to a place that is more conducive for your clients, has more parking, or is simply more upscale.
- You need space for a new department. An office relocation might be as obvious as moving one department of employees into a new workspace in the same building or complex.
Really, no matter how simple the relocation might seem, there is a lot to think about, which is why it is a good idea to find a professional moving company that can handle your office move from start to finish.
- Disassembling and Reassembling Furniture: There are not very many office desks that will go through a door without being taken apart (and seriously, would you want to carry it even if it can?). Taking apart furniture and reassembling it may be time-consuming and delicate: you have to take care not to lose a single screw! You and your employees can surely find a better use of your time.
- Moving Records and Files: You have your files organized, and you need to be able to start where you left off with it when you're in your new office. Ahead of hiring a professional mover, double check that they're able to maintain the organization and safeguarding the privacy of the people whose files are being moved.
- Moving IT Systems: A few computers is one thing; an entire network of computers, printers and more is another. Beyond that, even with a single tablet, you need to make sure it is properly packaged and padded to avoid issues in transit. When you arrive, you want to know your system can be reinstalled handily and, of course, correctly.
- Moving Heavy Equipment: Depending upon what business you are in, you might have big, oddly shaped pieces of expensive equipment that need to be moved, too. How are you planning to move that thing? How will you secure it? That's what pros can help you with.
- Keeping to a Timeline: During the time your office is being moved, it's not easy to keep up with work, which is why it is imperative for an office relocation to happen seamlessly.
Not all moving companies in Houston have experience with office relocation, and not all of them are able to manage every facet of the relocation. We can. From point A to point B, our professional, certified moving crews can take care of every aspect. Your office relocation begins with a survey and analysis of your location, followed by an accurate written estimate. We're devoted to making the process as painless for you as possible. Click here to get started.