As part of our comprehensive host of professional moving services, A-1 Freeman Moving Group presents professional packing services. We can customize a packing solution to best accommodate your requirements regardless if you want us to do all, some, or none of the packing for your move. Packing is one of the things that quite a few movers will determine to take on themselves as an attempt to cut costs in the moving process. No matter if you want us to handle your packing or you want to do it yourself, the critical thing is that the packing is done correctly so your effects make it to your brand new location in great form. If you are considering packing yourself, please take the time to go over our exhaustive guide to packing for your move.
If you would rather sit back and let us do the packing in your stead, you can be sure our professional movers will do a terrific job. When it comes to caring for your shipment, A-1 Freeman Moving Group’s level of professionalism is unparalleled. Here is a synopsis of the steps that will be taken to protect your effects. The jump off point in protecting your shipment for the trip is careful packing.
- All packing materials and cartons will be new
- All china, glass, and crystal will be individually wrapped prior to packing cartons. Carton will be taped across top, bottom, and all sides
- All rugs and carpets will be rolled and wrapped
- customer's name, room and contents will be marked on each carton
- All items, which are not suitable for packing, will be padded for transport. These items include furniture items, large bulky pieces and large appliances
These possessions are paper padded as a rule and where possessions require further protection, the use of double wrapping and crating is involved. Correct padding needs the following actions:
- All furniture will be dismantled, if appropriate
- All hardware (nuts and bolts) will be placed in plastic bags before being put in the master hardware box
- All furniture will be wrapped in minimum 3-ply paper pad. Corner pads will be used to provide additional protection
- All paper pad seams will be sealed using export vinyl tape
- Skeleton or full crates will be used on awkward or fragile pieces
SHIPPING CONTAINER OPTIONS
When it comes to shipping your goods across the ocean, you can be sure knowing that they'll be delicately containerized for export. Based on the size of your shipment, its handling requirements and ending location, there are several kinds of containers and shipping processes that may be utilized. Rest well understanding that all of them are developed to maximize cost-efficiency and protection.
- Air shipments: loaded into wooden or corrugated containers
- Small ocean shipments: loaded into waterproofed wooden lift vans
- Large ocean shipments: loaded into steel steamship containers
Read what others have said about us
Request a free quote