Our long experience as a corporate relocation mover, combined with the 1,000-plus interviews and focus groups we’ve completed, have helped us learn exactly what business enterprises like yours most desire:
- You want to set up your corporate relocation yourself.
- You want to trust that your employees are given superb care from us at each stage of the relocation.
- You want an accurate invoice from us.
- You want objective reporting on the quality of our relocation services and how conscientiously we delivered them.
In response, we’ve launched what we’ve named our “Silent” Employee Relocation Service. What it means to silence is the constant bombardment of information and update petitions in addition to complaints companies like yours too frequently have to field from their employees during the course of the usual corporate move is in progress. And in fulfilling this silent service, we’ve taken pains to ensure that there’s nothing typical about a corporate move handled by A-1 Freeman Moving Group!
Here’s How We’ve Distinguished Ourselves Accountability
Move Policy Management and Adherence
- Surely identifying ourselves as a key contact with your employees and assuring them that we accept personal responsibility for making their transfer a pleasant one
- Following through on each and every promise we make
- Serving as an extension of your organization: an "on-staff" mover
- Offering exact definitions of our services and meeting your employees’ desires
- Deploying our proprietary Move Management Technology to take account of and carry out your relocation policy and so lessen the number of calls you get from employees throughout the move
- Completing our client profile of your firm, which describes just about every relocation requirement, before we consent to the first move
- Referring constantly to the client profile in order to decide whether a specific move service is "Always Authorized" by you, is up to us to "Use Our Discretion" in performing, requires us to "Call for Authorization", or is "Never Authorized"
- Taking the time to completely understand you, our client, and your expectations prior to our move relationship
- Keeping all the latest contact, policy, and contract information up to date and close at hand
- Providing complete explanations of how we discharge our services and what our Move Concierges will be responsible for
- Making an initial call that describes ...
- moving fundamentals
- Our In-Home or Video Inventory Process
- insurance coverage
- shipment dates and spreads
- Corporate Move Policy
- how we help children and families with various aspects of the move
- Directing our Move Concierges to confer personally with your relocating families to determine and understand their needs, go over the move process, and give an exact estimate of their possessions
Proactive Customer Service
- Staying in constant communication with your moving employees to stop superfluous calls from coming through to you
- Providing 24-hour-a-day Move Concierge assistance
- Giving you move status updates online 24 hours a day
- Seeing that your Move Concierge communicates more than 70 times with you, your relocating employees, and others who are charged with making sure your empoyees have a smooth relocation
- Continuing communication – even through final claims resolution, if such are presented
- Taking charge of keeping you and your employees current and assured while the move is in progress
- Making use of our move management technology to recognize likely problems before they develop
- Providing up-front employee education and communication to eliminate misconceptions and create peace of mind
Evaluation and Reporting
- Making an introductory call to your relocating employees within 24 hours
- Quickly returning calls to you and your relocating employees
- Being on-call for your and your employees 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
Total Quality Control
- Closely monitoring our quality overall and the performance of each A-1 Freeman Moving Group employee who comes in contact with you and your employees in the course of the move
- Following up after the move with a telephone survey of your relocated employees
- Assessing every aspect of the move when it’s over
- Posting the results of our assessment on your website – objective results that enable you to hold our performance against your quality standards and help us focus on constant improvement
- Providing it with a belief based on experience that the most likely way to stop your relocating employees from calling or emailing you with gripes is not to have gripes at all
- Ensuring that we’re never without extraordinary people ready to provide for you anywhere in the nation
Read what others have said about us
Request a free quote