It’s having to move far away from Houston that tends to make people honestly value the services we offer at A-1 Freeman Moving Group. Long-distance moving is one of our many capabilities. We’ve been helping people do it for some time now, after all. A lot of our assistance involves our being a n example of strength, confidence, and proficiency for people who haven’t ever before moved from state to state or across the country. Our thoughtful attention to detail, our savvy professionalism, and our numerous custom-oriented, personal moving services always seem to win the day. You’ll see that right away in how smoothly we execute …
The Moving Process
Take a look at the steps you can count on us taking:
FREE Ballpark Pricing
We’ll tell you roughly what the price of your move will be when you contact us initially and we’ve evaluated the sorts of moving services necessary to get you from here to “there.” Obviously, this ballpark estimate may rise or fall, relative to the services you wind up selecting.
The Home Survey
Our goal – in every matter – is to meet your needs and work around your schedule. This explains our giving you two estimating options. Pick whichever one seems most convenient:
- In-Home Consultation. One of our expert estimators consults with you at your home to talk about your move and perform a full-house inventory of the possessions you’ll need moved.
- Video Inventory. You’ll connect with our estimator by means of your cell phone and record a video of yourself performing a walk-through of your home as you point out what you’ll want moved. It’s the latest advance in technological convenience!
The Written Estimate
After initially talking with you, taking the move options you’ve selected into consideration, and examining the results of your Home Survey, we present you with a written estimate that more precisely nails down the financial outlay required for your long-distance move.
The Customer Agreement
Signing this agreement – your move contract – confirms that you approve of our terms and pricing. Provided in the agreement are …
- the price of the move,
- safety and insurance issues,
- the move locations,
- move dates and times, and
- descriptions of the moving services you’ve chosen.
The Move Plan
At this stage, you’ll meet your exclusive A-1 Freeman Moving Group Move Concierge. He or she will assist you in planning your move from start to finish. It begins with an affirmation of the dates, addresses, and services you’ve picked. Then you’ll be alerted regarding what to expect from your move. Trust us, you’ll want to ask questions! This is what your Move Concierge is for – to present you with answers, keep you informed throughout the move process, and keep that whole procedure going smoothly, quickly, and seamlessly.
The Pre-Move Confirmation
When your move date is near, we contact you by phone or email to affirm it, ensuring that all dates, times, locations, and other essentials are still okay by you. This also serves to bolster your confidence that we’ll be on hand and ready to go when the time finally does arrive.
We have three ways to help take the headache out of packing. choose the one that best suits your needs and budget:
- Pack by yourself; if you prefer, we can supply the packing materials.
- Let our movers help you pack everything.
- Opt for our custom-designed plan: you pack and we assist by packing specialty items.
Our loading process is not fussy, organized, safe, and efficient:
- Truck and crew arrive.
- Crew introduce themselves.
- Crew conducts a walk-through of your home to get acclimated to it and the belongings they’ll be shipping.
- Crew preps home to safeguard it: stair railings, sharp corners, doors and doorjamb are padded; carpets are covered to keep high-traffic areas clean.
- Moving boxes are labeled and classified by room, taking into consideration your needs as you settle into your new home.
- Items such as beds, entertainment centers, and swing sets are properly torn apart for transport.
- Quality checks are conducted during the loading process.
- Communication also is maintained with your Move Concierge.
At your new home we’re equally careful and systematic in unloading and placing your possessions.
- We use padding and carpet covers to shield you new home from any move-in damage.
- We methodically place your household goods and personal effects in the rooms you direct us to put them in.
- We put back together whatever we disassembled for the move.
- If you’d like us to unpack items for you, just tell us and we’ll take care it.
- We can, if you request, also dispose of all the empty boxes and packing supplies when your move is finished.
The Post-Move Follow-up
Following the move, your Move Concierge will call you to make sure everything went to your expectations. He or she also will address any unresolved matters that might remain. More important than that, though, your Move Concierge will, speaking for everyone at A-1 Freeman Moving Group, THANK YOU for choosing us as your long-distance moving company!
Read what others have said about us
Request a free quote